Friday, April 6, 2007

Even at school

I've been on the mommy track for more than 20 years. It's a lifetime position. Our sons studied in the Pierre Faure educational system in a Spanish language school and we were always very involved. Over the years, I met and interacted with almost all the other parents.

One of their friends, Bobby French, was also bilingual from birth and always spoke English with me. I knew his mother as Bobby's Mom.

What a wonderful surprise when she joined Novica! I had no idea Michele French is such an amazing designer. She combines Mexican silver and precious stones in jewelry that is at once modern and ancestral, and signs each hand-crafted piece. To me, there's a Jungian aspect to her images that resonates on many levels. It's absolutely beautiful.

Take a peek!

1 comment:

MentatJack said...

I've been looking forward to seeing how this blog came together. I'd HEARD that you had an interesting life, and i can't wait to hear more. My blond haired, blue eyed mother was born in Cuba and grew up around the world. I'm always excited to hear about other people that have led such atypical lives.

--Fellow Novican *smile*